AMERICAN XPRESS Index du Forum

AMERICAN XPRESS
Forum de l'Alliance AMERICAN XPRESS sur Airlines Manager 2 !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidate Globeair Services
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AMERICAN XPRESS Index du Forum -> Archives -> Archives -> Archives Administrative 2017
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Globair Services
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin
Nom Compagnie: Globair Services
Hub principal: YYZ

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Avr - 04:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

----------------------------- ---------------------Your CV--------------------------- -----------------------
Company ID: 622727 http://www.airlines-manager.com/company/profile/airline/622727

Name of your company: Globair Services
Flight benefits D-1: 300,000,000 - grew by 60% in the past month
Weekly reimbursement: 132,500,0000
Weekly leasing costs: 320,000,365
Total sum to be repaid: 7,305,508,307
Structural Treasury J-1: 104,060,374 - will drop to 97,000,000 tomorrow once taxes increase
Frequency and time devoted to the game / forum each day?

-------------------------------------------Cover letter---- ----------------------------------------- 
Have you been playing Airlines-Manager since? October 2016
Why do you apply to the AMEX?  Looking for an alliance that provides frequent group purchases and also to share tips on how to play the game better.
Have you ever been part of an alliance before? If so, why change?  Yes, left because no talking and purchases take 2 weeks
Your development strategy? Mainly LC 
Apply to another alliance? If yes, where? I've applied to several at this point but I like AMEX most because of the activity of the alliance

My first HUB was designed poorly with short haul flights and 757 my FCO hub is all long haul largely A380 with a few 747. My typical route is 1 rental and 1 or 2 owned planes. The tax refund on the rental and lower capital cost makes them cheaper and use the owned planes to focus on LC and cargo. I'm looking to purchase 1 more line (and several planes) before opening a 3rd hub. I'm looking at Tokyo as is is well located to have 24 hour routs in both Europe and North America.

Cheers!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Avr - 04:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hector_st_exupery
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin
Nom Compagnie: Hector saint exupery
Hub principal: Cdg
Code IATA 1: cdg
Hub 2: Heathrow
Code IATA 2: Lhr
Hub 3: Amsterdam
Code IATA 3: Ams

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Avr - 10:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Hi,

If you are accepted by several alliances, how you'll take your decision ?

Cheers.
Laurent
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Nom Compagnie: Lutèce
Hub principal: Paris-CDG
Code IATA 1: CDG
Hub 2: Papeete FAAA
Code IATA 2: PPT
Hub 3: La Réunion Roland Ga
Code IATA 3: RUN

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Avr - 12:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Hi,

Thank you for your application. For the future, you will buy Boeing, Airbus or both ? You are living in Canada. We are mostly in France or Europe; it might be a problem to talk with us because of the jet lag ?

See you !

Cheers
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Avr - 12:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

@Hector: I've applied to about 3 alliances, the other alliances I applied to were before I found American Express. This one is the most active in terms of conversation so it would be my first choice.

@Laurent: There may be a few hours delay in response depending when messages are posted, I'm on frequent enough that it shouldn't be an issue. I mainly buy Airbus, Boeing so far is rentals when the remaining demand isn't strong enough for an A380. I own 38 A380s and rent 8, own 3 747 and rent 7. I am curious what others do as the 747-400 is cheaper per passenger but the A380 makes things simpler to schedule since it allows more people.
Kremlinn
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin
Nom Compagnie: Vierlong Airways
Hub principal: Londres-Heatrow
Code IATA 1: LHR
Hub 2: Jakarta-Soekarno
Code IATA 2: CGK
Hub 3: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
Code IATA 3: BKK

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Avr - 07:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Hello and welcome! Thanks for applying. 
You had a string progression since your beginings in october. 
If i corectly understand you want to focus on lomg haul flights. Are you envisaging to stop rentals and buy all your aicrafts ?

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Avr - 11:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Good question Kremlinn.

That is one area where an alliance and discussion will help guide me as I have not decided.

In terms of growing I can rent 2.7 A380s @ $132 million for the cost to buy 1 @ $360 mill. Right now my tax is 47% so I get half the rental fee back. It cost 760,000/day to rent 1 plane after tax. Renting allows me to grow faster increasing profit by having more planes even after paying rent. At the same time I don't want to have 100 rentals that always need to be renewed and take time to manage.

My focus will mainly be on buying for simplicity and to allow large economy seats/cargo but for now I'm still unlocking research and demand is changing so a few rentals are a good way to adjust to changes in demand. 

Kremlinn
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin
Nom Compagnie: Vierlong Airways
Hub principal: Londres-Heatrow
Code IATA 1: LHR
Hub 2: Jakarta-Soekarno
Code IATA 2: CGK
Hub 3: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
Code IATA 3: BKK

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Avr - 17:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Well in fact I cannot help you on that topic beacuse i've never rented an aircraft ^^

Just to know: do you understand (a bit) French ?

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Avr - 17:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

I took french until grade 10 (a long time ago) so I'm very rusty but the translator works well and Google works otherwise. I'm fine understanding what is posted as long as you guys can understand me.

With the new aircraft maintenance coming it may be another incentive to add rentals as there would be an ongoing cost to owning planes now but we shall all see next week.

For now I'm happy with my current strategy of opening a new line every 8 days, buying 2 380s and renting 1 747/380 and increasing the profit by 5 million.
Laurent
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Avr - 18:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Hi,

Easygo is a new alliance for you or, you want to change for another one ?

I don't really understand if you want to buy planes, rent planes or do both ?
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Avr - 19:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

I applied to Easygo before I applied here but they accepted me after. There is no talking so I'm not happy there.

Both. I buy 2 planes and rent 1 every week. My profit grows faster than if I only buy. My 7 day average profit has grown 8% since I got my 12th star 10 days ago.
Laurent
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Avr - 19:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

I think most of us do not speak english. It will be difficult to speak with everybody here  Smile
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 10:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

So...What do you think ? Let's start the vote ?
Ancien AMEX member

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)
Nom Compagnie: 7 ciel
Hub principal: vietnam
Code IATA 1: sgn
Hub 2: russie
Code IATA 2: DME
Hub 3: Iran
Code IATA 3: IKA

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

I would like to know What is your passenger stratègy?
You sayd your future HUB is tokio?I would like to know wich hub of Tokio you want to buy in the future?

Do you thinck is better for you to buy with the alliance or to rent planes?
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 15:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

J'ai tenté de traduire le message en français, mes excuses si la grammaire est désactivée.

Ma stratégie est longue durée et économique. Je cherche à acheter NRT au Japon comme mon prochain HUB.

J'achète principalement parce que j'ai besoin de plus de sièges économiques et de la cargaison, mais pour m'aider à grandir rapidement et à ajuster ma demande, car je fais plus de recherches que j'ai également louer pour permettre des changements faciles. Je possède maintenant 40 A380 et je loue 9, de sorte que ma préférence est encore d'acheter par le biais de l'alliance.

Au fur et à mesure que ma compagnie se développe et que je peux acheter plus d'avions, je voudrais acheter et louer seulement un petit montant.
Hector_st_exupery
AMERICAN XPRESS Members

Masculin
Nom Compagnie: Hector saint exupery
Hub principal: Cdg
Code IATA 1: cdg
Hub 2: Heathrow
Code IATA 2: Lhr
Hub 3: Amsterdam
Code IATA 3: Ams

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 15:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services Répondre en citant

Thanks for your attempt to speak in french.
Can you talk about your objectives (financial, growth ...) and why are you AM2's addict ? Mr. Green

Cheers
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Candidate Globeair Services

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AMERICAN XPRESS Index du Forum -> Archives -> Archives -> Archives Administrative 2017 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation